Traveling on only $500 each allowed us experiences that we would have missed if we had waited for “ideal” circumstances. We slept under the stars in New Mexico and stayed at the houses of total strangers in Denver. Strangers in Flagstaff let us eat at their graduation party and park rangers in Utah told us where to find free camping. New friends from the Internet bought us doughnuts in Chicago and old friends from the Internet insisted on paying for every expense in Detroit. We viewed incredible sights, met the kindest people, and made lifelong memories.
Sacrifice for your dreams; it’s worth it.
wwwwwwwwhat if I cut my hair like this
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
I CANNOT WAIT TO GO BACK TO BELLINGHAM and hang with all my friends and go to canada and VISIT PUP!!! and and and basically the period of time from when my job ends to when school starts
36. Favorite colour
purple, but more specifically, lavender :3
not being cuddled currently which is weird, unideal, bad
I’ve always had really thick and long eyebrows, but it wasn’t until a few years ago that I let them do their own thing. I remember being teased because of my huge, bushy eyebrows as a child, and going for my first brow wax at the age of 15. Although I really liked my new shapely brows, they didn’t really fit my face - they were way too thin. When I turned 18 I grew tired of trips to the salon every 2 weeks, and decided to learn how to groom my eyebrows myself. Consequently, I lived through a terrible eyebrow phase, but I’ve finally learned how to get them to my desired shape.
Now, I only thread and pluck my eyebrows, I don’t need to fill them in because they’re naturally quite thick anyway. Every once in a while, when I’m feeling up for it, I go to get my eyebrows shaped by a professional, but for the most part I do them myself. Finally, at the age of 20, I’ve realised that having wild eyebrows is a HUGE blessing!
i’m starting to form some loose plans for the rest of my summer so here’s reference for me basically
- finish work on the 5th, haircut on the 6th, fly back on the 7th (preferably in the AM, i need to change my plane ticket tomorrow)
- stay with carli and sort out apartment stuff with her and ACTUALLY SPEND HER BIRTHDAY WITH HER for the first time since i’ve been friends with her (we’ve been friends. for five years.)
- probably head up to canada on the 11th to spend a week with pup?
- sunshine coast with jack n zig around the 18th i think
- did i mention pup idk if i did
- that’s as far as i’ve got, i’ll update this as needed