i’m starting to form some loose plans for the rest of my summer so here’s reference for me basically
- finish work on the 5th, haircut on the 6th, fly back on the 7th (preferably in the AM, i need to change my plane ticket tomorrow)
- stay with carli and sort out apartment stuff with her and ACTUALLY SPEND HER BIRTHDAY WITH HER for the first time since i’ve been friends with her (we’ve been friends. for five years.)
- probably head up to canada on the 11th to spend a week with pup?
- sunshine coast with jack n zig around the 18th i think
- did i mention pup idk if i did
- that’s as far as i’ve got, i’ll update this as needed
i had a drink with dinner and that along with me being hella tired from work caused me to fall asleep pretty much immediately when i got home and slept for a good three hours but now it’s 1:30 AM and i am WIDE AWAKE
Iiiiiii drew this for my girlfriend
I made a sheet tent and I’m hiding in it
this sounds better out loud
oh man i wrote this poem about three years ago but it is surprisingly relevant to my life again
it’s quite funny how things work out that way
more weird prose-poetry with a completely uninspired ending. this one is aptly titled “it’s 4 AM again”
this is half a poem and half prose i just kinda had sentences swimming around my mind and i wanted to get them out somehow
my bones are itching to take me away from this prison i call home
i want to run until my tendons tear and my muscles scream for respite
but a body like mine is only built for sprinting.
instead, i leap through fields of grass and gravel, trying to escape the heavy knowledge that this lightness will not be enough to deter the looming threat of gravity from placing its cold hands on my paper-thin shoulders
will you catch me when the dirt tries to settle in the crevasses of my skin?
so yeah about animorphs
it’s funny that i identify with cats when in reality i am a HUGE PUPPY on the inside like the core of my being is a overly enthusiastic puppy who needs constant reassurance. that’s it. that’s me.